Sunday, May 23, 2010

Poison Ivy update

I've been doing really well with the poison ivy this time. Yes - it's annoying, it itches every once in a while, but I get relief for 95% of the time. This exposure was more than the last time and would normally put me in the hospital on steroids, prescription benadryl and generic zantac (histamine 2 blocker). That gave me relief for 40% of the time. The Hylands Poison Ivy/Poison Oak is amazingly effective. This time I added some Burdock, Quercetin and a ton of vitamin C. Next week I am going to experiment with Bentonite Clay. I now feel in control of my life and will no longer live in fear of getting poisoned. I managed to rip out the remaining poison ivy from the flower beds. All that remains is the stuff behind the shed. I plan to just poison the stuff and leave it alone. Just need to mix up a big batch of "earth begone" and the soil will be sterile forever.

No comments: